One of our main advantages is the capability of system customization for a specific industry, merchant business model, billing logic, databases or a traffic source.
It could be integrated into any payment gateway, CRM and any other 3d party services via API.
Besides that, we are helping your business to congregate all the decisions into one place, which means that you’ll not need to collect and analyze the data from the different sources including your crucial in-house data. So you get one simple tool for its processing, decision-making, and reporting.
Covery API follows the REST architecture where endpoints are built around the concept of resources, actions are represented by the respective HTTP verb and response statuses are represented using HTTP status codes.
If you have any questions or need assistance, please contact us.
Follow this link to review API documentation.
- Use Event API to transfer your data.
- Use Decision API to receive back a response with the risk score and decision from Covery.
- Use Postback API to update Covery with the transaction's status.
- Use Fraud alert API to send and receive callbacks for every new fraud alerts (we use direct integration with Ethoca to mitigate risks more efficiently).
Along with the response (i.e. Decision API Response) we send you:
- Reason (the list of human-readable rules that triggered this decision)
- User’s risk score (from -100 to + 100)
- One of the actions: Accept, Reject or Manual
- Further recommendations / one business action that should be taken in this particular case.
Here is the Response Example: