No, you need to integrate only those events that you are going to use for risk assessment. It could be only one event or several ones from the list. Certainly, if you want to send all the events listed in the Event API - you may do that with no problems.
Articles in this section
- 💡 Why should I choose Covery?
- 💡 Is there a differene in pricing for checking different types of events (user actions)?
- 💡 If we exceed the number of monthly checks according to our plan, will Covery stop checking our events?
- 💡 What type of user actions could be scanned?
- 💡 Is your solution fully automated? Is there a manual review option?
- 💡 How long is the integration process?
- 💡 Can I upload historical data, for example, transactions history to Covery?
- 💡 What is the difference between Event API and Decision API?
- 💡 Do you check transactions from other then credit/debit cards methods?
- 💡 Do we need to integrate all the events listed in your Event API?